Flying to Barcelona - How much?

MasonDuo

Mouseketeer
My DH and I have been considering a DCL European cruise. The only thing holding us back is the cost of the flights - how much did you pay or expect to pay? I'm flying out of Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Currently the airfare is running around $1200 - $1300 per person. Europe seems to be much more expensive to fly to this year.

Sayhello

30,000 frequent flier miles per person each way. :thumbsup2
Think our total came to ~$50 due to taxes.

We only bought one-way air to BCN, since we were taking the ship back on the WBTA, but we got air for $401/pp one way purchased 8 months in advance.

My DH and I have been considering a DCL European cruise. The only thing holding us back is the cost of the flights - how much did you pay or expect to pay? I'm flying out of Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on when you are going. Right now for late May-early June, there are quite a few flights in the $900 range out of Chicago.

We are leaving from our small local airport for about 850.00 per person. I just kept checking fares from various airports on a regular basis and caught it. :surfweb:You need to pick a price you are willing to pay and then book it when you see it. Don't wait! I lost a good deal flying out of Orlando when I "mulled it over" for a day.:guilty:

Mary

I saw a $700 pp rate this evening to Barcelona from jacksonville Fl. I thought that was pretty good. Reading this thread, I think it is definetly good. Now if only the price of the cruise would come down a little. I'm ready to go!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter