Flying into FLL to cruise out of Miami

We're flying into FLL around 11p, grabbing a shuttle to the SpringHill Suites and then getting a ride from SAS at 1130 for our port arrival time of 1230. Has anyone who's used SAS have input as to the length of the journey - I know it's 30 minutes, but is it direct or do they pick up other passengers? Thanks!

We're flying into FLL around 11p, grabbing a shuttle to the SpringHill Suites and then getting a ride from SAS at 1130 for our port arrival time of 1230. Has anyone who's used SAS have input as to the length of the journey - I know it's 30 minutes, but is it direct or do they pick up other passengers? Thanks!

When we went with SAS, it was closer to an hour. We had to do a couple circles of FLL as one family they were picking up were not where they said they were. We also hit a little traffic along the way, which is probably quite normal. Overall, it was good; didn't feel like we wasted a lot of time on side trips as I've experienced in other locations with other shuttle services.

When we went with SAS, it was closer to an hour. We had to do a couple circles of FLL as one family they were picking up were not where they said they were. We also hit a little traffic along the way, which is probably quite normal.

Good to know, thanks!

Thanks for the helpful info, everyone. We're sailing on Magic out of Miami in Feb 2020 and would prefer to fly into and stay in FLL. JiffyJeff looks like the way to go.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter