Flying Fish Suggestions

zxq

Earning My Ears
I'll be eating at flying fish on my trip and will probably order the steak and the crabcake for an entree and appetizer.

What im asking is that ill probably sub the veggies that come with the steak for another side. Which ones do you suggest.

2nd, id like to ask if anyone knows some of the soup of the day they might have.

3rd, what are the best desserts. thanks!

Signature menus change all the time, usually with the seasons, so the soups, desserts and appies may change.

The last 4 meals we have had there DH always orders the steak, he says its the best he has ever had. He skips the veggies and asks for the pomme frittes (french fries) instead.

Last time I was there, they had a surf & turf option added to the menu. It included both the steak and their signature Potato-wrapped Red Snapper options.

However, FF is one restaurant that changes their menu almost daily - depending on what's fresh and seasonal.

It is by far one of our favorite restaurants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter