Fly free to Disneyland and other questions

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
Does anyone know if they will be offering the kids fly free to Disneyland with the 543 program again this fall? And when it starts if they do?
Also when does school in CA generally go back? I know some of it is 12 month calendar but is everyone back in scholl by the end of August?
I am thinking of visiting right before our kids go back at the end of August. Is the weather unbearable?Sorr y for so many questions

Hi dis4me! I don't know about the Kids Fly Free or 543 promotion at this point...nothing has been announced.

Kids go back to school at varying times...those on traditional calendars generally go back after Labor Day, but we have a ton of year-round schools here (my daughter's included) and she'll start back in early August. The exact dates for next year's school calendar haven't been released yet.

Weather in August is usually HOT, but not unbearably so. We have very dry heat, nothing like Orlando, so you should be okay. Have fun! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter