Hi y'all. We are heading to Orlando Disney for the middle of September. We don't usually get flu shots until DD's annual check up in November. Should we be getting it before the trip ? It seems too early but I have heard about circulating cases already. I have heard it's recommended to wait until the end of October so the protection lasts all season. Thoughts? Wwyd? My DD will be 4 in November. Thanks.