Flower & Garden Festival food

minoh

Somewhere over the rainbow
Just saw the menus for this year's F&G festival and everything sounds amazing! I was just wondering if the food items are meal-sized or how that works. And are they usually pretty affordable?

Last edited:
Just curious, will there be pamphlets or some such thing available as we walk into Epcot that has info like this listed for F&G?

Just curious, will there be pamphlets or some such thing available as we walk into Epcot that has info like this listed for F&G?

Good question. That would make sense because how would everyone know the options otherwise?

In the past when you enter Epcot they have Passports, usually I think near where the times guides and maps are. The Passports list all the food in the different booths. There is a little box next to each food and you can check it off when your order it. In the past, they also used to stamp the Passport - like a real Passport - next to each country food booth. I believe starting last year they gave you stickers - in the middle of the Passport - so you could put the stickers on yourself.

As far as the size of the items - they are small appetizer size portions. My DH and I usually split the items and make our way around World Showcase sampling all the different offerings - just like at the Food and Wine Festival. Prices are probably a little high but we love all the different assortment of food we get.

After looking at the variety of food booths, my husband and I decided to cancel our TS reservation and just eat at the various booths! Pretty excited about the variety and not having to 'be somewhere' for a reservation. We'll be there in a week... woo hoo!!!

Are they selling the loadable wristband style gift cards this year?

Im sure they are but if you have an old one lying around you can just reload it. We still use one from Food and Wine from like 3 years ago. Just reload it each spring and fall during our trips.

After looking at the variety of food booths, my husband and I decided to cancel our TS reservation and just eat at the various booths! Pretty excited about the variety and not having to 'be somewhere' for a reservation. We'll be there in a week... woo hoo!!!

Us too! We are going without kids and have two Epcot days planned to do this! Can't wait!

Yup, we're doing the same. I think the food choices sound really great and it'll be fun to sample from the many options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter