Flounder's Nursery - Can my stroller stay w/my baby?

suzyqn

DIS Veteran
We are planning on dropping our 19 month old (who just started walking) off at Flounder's Nusery right before dinner each night.

I was wondering if they allow strollers to be "parked" in there while our child is being taken care of. If not I want to be sure to allow time to go back to the room before taking her to the nusery.

Thanks!

Why do you need a stoller? It is not far at all to walk from your stateroom to Flounders.

You're right, I could drop it off ahead of time, but I thought I'd ask in case we were doing other things just before our reserved time for Flounders.

Reality is that you'll probably be going from your stateroom to Flounders regardless of what else you've been doing or are planning to do. You'll go back there for a diaper change, right?

We are planning on dropping our 19 month old (who just started walking) off at Flounder's Nusery right before dinner each night.

I was wondering if they allow strollers to be "parked" in there while our child is being taken care of. If not I want to be sure to allow time to go back to the room before taking her to the nusery.

Thanks!
Yes, you may park your stroller at Flounders.

Yes you can, and they will likely fold it up and store it out in the entranceway (where the check in desk and window is.)
That's what they did with ours! (our daughter was only 4 months old and often sleeping in it when we arrived they would just wheel her in and let her rest in her car seat and when she woke up, pop out the seat fold the stroller and store it out there.)

Yes, you may park your stroller at Flounders.

Yes you can, and they will likely fold it up and store it out in the entranceway (where the check in desk and window is.)
That's what they did with ours! (our daughter was only 4 months old and often sleeping in it when we arrived they would just wheel her in and let her rest in her car seat and when she woke up, pop out the seat fold the stroller and store it out there.)

Thank you for this information. It is nice to know that it is an option if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter