Florists

NJBride2Be

Earning My Ears
I'm a little scared about how expensive Disney's florist has quoted my flowers. I'm not doing anything fancy and everything was sooo over priced. I've contacted a few local florists in the Orlando area but I was wondering if anyone has a personal reccomendation

Emily at Charming Events

However you didnt state what type of wedding you were havng. She does have a $2500 minimum though. She was very easy to work with & defn stayed right on budget.

I'm getting married at the Wedding Pavilion with the reception at Ariels...May 29, 2008. $2,500 is still a higher floral budget than what I was looking for but thanks!

We are having an Escape wedding, but have decided to go with outside floral. We are using Whimsical Wey. I know there is someone on the boards who has used them as well. Since our wedding is in December I can't really recommend them based on experience. We met with the owner at the end of June and I was pleased with her proposal. I was told that they have a $1500 minimum you want them to set it up, however, we are under $1000 and they are going to do our setup. :confused3 We are being charged $50 for delivery & setup.

We are using roses (lavender and ivory) and blue hydrangea. I've requested very little filler. I'm happy with their pricing, I just hope I'm happy with the quality and service on our wedding day. I think someone else on the boards used them for their wedding.

Here is their website: http://www.whimsicalwey.com

Hello!

I totally know how you feel! I was very worried about the floral budget. I knew a Disney bride who got married in April. She used Ray at Orlando Florist. It was his first job there but he was a lot cheaper than disney. I decided to go and meet him. HE IS AWESOME!!! he loves his job!! AND he does a great one at that. Her flowers came out amazing and his ideas for my wedding are awesome! When I went for my disney planning session, my WC said that she has not had very many good things to say about outside vendors in the floral dept. but that he had surpassed her expectations. I was thrilled and booked him. I also had Disney give me a quote on some things that he wasn't doing at the time (such as flowers on cake, staged exit flowers, petals on tables at cocktail hour, and even though he was already doing my bouquet-I just wanted to see what they could do) Their bill came to over 1000, I immediately called Ray and he told me he could do it for 333.00!!!!!!!!!! I love him I really do...Please look into him! Their website sucks, its all FTD, he will coordinate everything the way you want!!!!

Thanks sooo much for that help! I emailed him yesterday actually after reading someone else's comments about him. Just waiting for a reply and to set up a meeting!:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter