Floridays Resort

mtmbyck

I AM Canadian eh!
We decided to extend out 2 week stay in a rental home by an additional 5 days and we booked into a "discover and Stay" package through Sheraton Vistana Village but they have booked us at Floridays Resort. Has anyone stayed at Floridays and was it nice??

Also, curious to find out the "pressure factor" for these 90 minute presentations at Sheraton Vistana Village. We got an amazing deal for 4 nights (Disney tickets includ!!) but we do have to go to the presentation!!

We had actually stopped by Floridays during our last visit to "check it out." Seemed very nice, but A LOT of construction was going on. I believe they are in the process of adding a water park and a number of additional buildings.

We also did the presentation at Vistana as part of one of our stays a few years back, and it was surprisingly low pressure. Yes, you will have to say NO to the sales person and a manager, but they then gave us our $100.00 and sent us on our way. It did take the 90 minutes.

have stayed there my last 2 hols in Orlando and going back in March. Smallest is a 2bed unit, TV in each bedroom, balcony, fun pool, wifi in public area, wired internet free in rooms, washer, dryer in apartment, full kitchen etc.

V near seaworld and Premium outlets.
You'll love it, also, sales pitch is fairly low key, just make sure they know from outset that you not going to buy.

We had actually stopped by Floridays during our last visit to "check it out." Seemed very nice, but A LOT of construction was going on. I believe they are in the process of adding a water park and a number of additional buildings.

We also did the presentation at Vistana as part of one of our stays a few years back, and it was surprisingly low pressure. Yes, you will have to say NO to the sales person and a manager, but they then gave us our $100.00 and sent us on our way. It did take the 90 minutes.

We stayed at Vistana and we told the salesperson that we were no way going to buy she was fine with it. The finance person tried to give us a tiny bit of trouble and I said sorry times up. She said well she was putting us down and not wanting to buy and we would not get ask for a tour again(yeah right). Anyway, it was not bad and we got 200.00. The people at the check in desk must get points for getting you to take a tour and I think if I had held out long enough they would have given me 300!! They do not pressure you and if you think they are then tell them you feel pressure and you will just have to contact the main office....trust me it will stop immediately. They do NOT want to have that sort of reputation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter