Florida Sun Vacation Homes

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has booked through them recently and how your experience was? The place that we usually stay in Windsor Hills is booked so I’m looking for a new place. Thanks!

Have used them for Pool Homes (4 - 5 BR) several times and once for a 2 BR Condo. All units were clean and comfortable. If something is not working, a quick phone call and it will be taken care of ASAP. They seem to only rent homes that the owners want their properties kept in good shape. OBTW - I will be using them again before the end of this year.

G'day
III

Just wondering if anyone has booked through them recently and how your experience was? The place that we usually stay in Windsor Hills is booked so I’m looking for a new place. Thanks!

Funny you posted this. I used them once in 2011. I decided to use again next year because we need more room
and i'm not feeling the "room checks" at the resort. So i put a deposit down and out of curiosity i looked up
my old reservation from my email and it is the exact same price! 7 years later!

We had no problems then and no unexpected surprises or fees. I only switched because i preferred to be in the bubble
now I prefer out. lol

We rented from them years ago and would definitely stay there again when staying off property! We had a four bedroom, three bath with a pool for $700 for the week! Being able to do laundry and cook meals there was a money saver too. Nowadays, I prefer to stay on property, but if you are looking to save money, this is the way to go!

As long time renters with FSVH, I would advise caution when booking with this management company. There have been major staff changes especially with property management resulting in a loss of property listings. The owner we had rented from for over 6 years has just decided to sell his property and the new owners have chosen to not continue with FSVH. When we arrived this year, months after the hurricane, we notified FSVH there were shingles missing and major damage to the villa roof which they were totally unaware of. I requested that they at least tarp the roof in that area, but they told me it was up to the owner to file an insurance claim! Damaged shingles were left on the lawn and the problem was ignored for the 6 weeks we rented for. We also incurred damage to our vehicle which was parked in the driveway when a large limb off the tree in the front yard fell on it. After speaking to both Nina in property management and Aura, the GM of Windsor Hills, both parties denied responsibility. We had to insist that they remove a second branch which was hanging directly over the door as if it would have fallen would have seriously injured either a guest or worker! As a result of these actions,we have chosen to book directly with an owner and no longer deal with Florida Sun Vacation Homes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter