Florida Resident Rate anticipation from CM

eeyore45

<font color=darkorchid>Do-it-yourself pixie dust =
Another weekend, another call to wdw!!

My goal is to have my vacation paid before summer - and dining too! But that supercedes the theory that I shouldnt pay rack rate/published rates!! So do I join AAA to get a package deal, and let go of the Fl ressie rate? Well, once again, I called to do some number crunching with the poor CM on the other end!! :sad2:

She says "wow, you really do your homework" and I said, "Yes, but there are too many choices" she said to stick with the Fl ressie rate, as she is hearing they will come out with a discount of 30% - 40% " now I thought that was higher than usual, she said at this time the current computer configuration isnt able to handle a Florida Ressident rate with a dining package, and we're understanding that it is wanted, so the software engineers are working on a program that will allow us to give a package, but at this time we have no details, and it probably wont be out until this summer.

OK she sold me! Now, do I transfer and put our reservations over to AKL (we're currently booked at POFQ! I just think DD would enjoy the pool theming better at AKL, and I imagine my dad would like the bars better at AKL!! :)

Of course this may be more speculation to an already confused arena of codes, and discounts!

Not sure what you are asking (I am a blonde forgive me ;) ) but I thought that the FL rates were out. At least that is what I was told the other day by a CM. The FL rates & the AP rates are the same... (they usually are too). No matter what ...AP and FL rates are always better than AAA rates..if that helps you at all :flower:

eeyore45 said:
Another weekend, another call to wdw!!

My goal is to have my vacation paid before summer - and dining too! But that supercedes the theory that I shouldnt pay rack rate/published rates!! So do I join AAA to get a package deal, and let go of the Fl ressie rate? Well, once again, I called to do some number crunching with the poor CM on the other end!! :sad2:

She says "wow, you really do your homework" and I said, "Yes, but there are too many choices" she said to stick with the Fl ressie rate, as she is hearing they will come out with a discount of 30% - 40% " now I thought that was higher than usual, she said at this time the current computer configuration isnt able to handle a Florida Ressident rate with a dining package, and we're understanding that it is wanted, so the software engineers are working on a program that will allow us to give a package, but at this time we have no details, and it probably wont be out until this summer.

OK she sold me! Now, do I transfer and put our reservations over to AKL (we're currently booked at POFQ! I just think DD would enjoy the pool theming better at AKL, and I imagine my dad would like the bars better at AKL!! :)

Of course this may be more speculation to an already confused arena of codes, and discounts!

:confused3 :sad2:

I apologize...I don't understand either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter