Florida building a bunch of new RV sites

Then, yes a resort that have pad sites you can purchase. We have a 2020 Fifth Wheel. Are there resorts that are not just for Class A's?

Then, yes a resort that have pad sites you can purchase. We have a 2020 Fifth Wheel. Are there resorts that are not just for Class A's?
Most likely, but you'd have to look. I'm not aware that are not Class A that have only pad sites. There are several neighborhoods around here but they have buildings. This is an example of the park south of where I'm at. I think they allow RV's besides Class A. Also, I noticed there's a link on the site for RV lots. Could be a place to start looking?
https://www.rvparkstore.com/rv-lots...h-polk-city-fl-33868-for-sale-in-polk-city-fl

This was my thought. There were a huge number of campgrounds that sold out/went out of business after the 2008 banking fiasco and the economy crashed. At least 3 campgrounds within an hour of me are gone and many more switched to a "seasonal" or purchase option.

I think the increased demand for camping/RVs is a temporary thing. In a few years with Covid in the rear view, many people that only stayed in hotels will be back in hotels. Then maybe I can get a weekend reservation somewhere less than 6 months in advance.

j

I look forward to that. We might get a bargain RV then.

Has anybody checked out the:
Tropical Palms Encore RV Resorts
RVontheGo.com
Close to Celebration Sunshiny clean...
Property Phone # 407-396-0380
tropicalpalmsrv@equitylifestyle.com
2650 Holiday Trail Kissimee, Fl 34746

They have cute cottages on site also.
Bulletin Board at entrance with photos and property available, etc.

Has anybody checked out the:
Tropical Palms Encore RV Resorts
RVontheGo.com
Close to Celebration Sunshiny clean...
Property Phone # 407-396-0380
tropicalpalmsrv@equitylifestyle.com
2650 Holiday Trail Kissimee, Fl 34746

They have cute cottages on site also.
Bulletin Board at entrance with photos and property available, etc.
Just looked at them. Seems like an awful lot of cabins? Didn't see any pricing, but I could have overlooked them. 36 minutes away from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!