Flights of Wonder in AK

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
I thought I remembered reading something on here a while ago about this show being down but I can't find it. We will be in WDW 4/30 to 5/9. Will this show be down then?

Thanks,
Linda

Hmmm, it is not showing up when I am checking for FastPasses. Can you not get a FP for this show?

To be honest, I really doubt you would need a FastPass for the show. We went in December and there were tons of empty seats.

Ok thanks. We have not seen this show in quite a few years. We will have my dad with us (who is in his late 80's) so we will not be doing many rides - just mainly the shows.

Ok thanks. We have not seen this show in quite a few years. We will have my dad with us (who is in his late 80's) so we will not be doing many rides - just mainly the shows.

Get there about 20 minutes ahead of showtime and watch the nice presentation to the right of the entrance to the theatre. After that, just walk through the entrance (no need to hurry) and get a seat.

Thanks all. I made FP for Nemo, Lion King and the Safari. We have reserved seating to ROL with a Tusker House lunch. We will check out the Flight show too.

Last May we got to AK before they opened and they did a great bird show at the opening of the park.

Flights of Wonder was under refurb early last year, I think. They did take FP+ for short time, but that was removed pretty quickly. It's not needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts