• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flights of Passage available on 10/26 and 10/31 - lots all day!

Thank you Farro! I was able to snag five on 10/19 and six on 10/24 when my friend is joining us. Prior to this I was going to forego the ride and let my friend ride. This is really great. Great eye!!!!

I keep submitting revised itineraries to my friend. She'll be getting another. I know she thinks I'm crazy. I don't care!!!!!:cool1::bounce::jumping3:

:tigger::yay:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting! I was finally able to get fastpasses for our November trip :banana:

Add me to the shocked list. I got a FOP FP for 4 next week!!!!! Instead of all of us standing in the standby we'll just clog up the FP queue. :drinking:

It's not just those days, I was able to move our FP to FOP to 9:35 am on 10/19. Thank you so much OP for posting this! So much love!

I was able to modify our 10/3 from 720 pm to 10 am. I have an anytime Navi so now we dont have to deal with the FOP rope drop rush! I plan to go the opposite direction and get some rides on EE until our 10am FP

I got some for 11/4 as well. I am thinking it is too good to be true!

With everyone getting FP, the SB line may be the faster of the two. lol Is there any chance they've opened a new theater or somehow increased capacity on the ride?

Congrats to everyone that got one. I can't wait til Oct 22nd when I get to try for some. I am going to AK on Day 5 so hoping there is a chance but won't be too upset if I miss out. If I miss out I will keep going back and refreshing every day until I get in the park.

I changed mine too but it is weird. How are they adding capacity, was one of the theaters down before and it's open now or something? Is it because they're not opening up the single rider line and original FP allotments were based on that?

Yes! Just saw this and got 2 for 11/12. There were times all day to choose from. Very interesting...

Thank you so much for posting this! I saw it last night and was able to get passes for our last night which had not been possible before - hooray! Thanks!

Ah! Me too! For Jersey Week! And the BEST times too - was also able to change Navi for me/daughter and it coincides with the new FoP for hubby and son. I'm cannot believe it.....but also a little skeptical. WEIRD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter