Flights of Passage available on 10/26 and 10/31 - lots all day!

I wonder what's going on? Hopefully it's not a glitch and they try and take them away....

I wonder what's going on? Hopefully it's not a glitch and they try and take them away....

I don't know...I just gave up the other pandora ride for this one...this is the one we wanted! I'm hoping an earlier time opens up...but if not...I'm just glad we got it!

I was able to get 2 on 11/11 and 11/16 which is a big surprise considering the 11th is going to be a busy day. There were multiple options for both days. I just hope that when i get there the FP+ line isn't longer than the standby.

I'm going to AK on the 29th and MK on the 30th - today I just picked up a FOP FP for 5 on the 29th, and a 7 Dwarfs mine train FP for 5 on the 30th. I feel I just hit the FP lottery...

Thank you thank you thank you for this post!!! :worship: I had been searching for our first Animal Kingdom day and I was able to get it! We have 3 FOP fast passes :jumping1:

I could kiss the OP! Been trying for one on Friday the 29th. Read this thread, went and sure enough got mine for a week from today!

Thanks Faro! :banana::banana::bounce::jumping2::jumping3::jumping1:party:

And see you there Daniella_t!

Last edited:
I don't know what happened, but jump on it!!!

Maybe there is hope that it won't be so busy next week after all. I also have a buddy there now and he couldn't get any fastpasses for FOP but tried when he got up this morning and could have one at any time. He went on it and was glowing afterward in his commentary.

It must be a glitch. Or they decided to greatly increase FP capacity. Either way, I cannot imagine they would take away the FPs. Most likely, the FP wait times will increase.

It must be a glitch. Or they decided to greatly increase FP capacity. Either way, I cannot imagine they would take away the FPs. Most likely, the FP wait times will increase.

I was trying to gauge how busy it was going to be and was watching the crowd calendars for our trip next week. I also was checking to see how many rooms were available as well. Well, before Irma, the parks were hitting about a 6 on the busy scale and there were only four resorts (all club level deluxes) that had rooms for my time period of next week. After IRma, the parks dropped to 4's and I can now get a room at just about any hotel on premises. Like I have said before, I attribute that to Irma and the florida residents. Chances are many missed work/ left the area and just don't want to take more time off work to go on their fall trip to Dis. I think the weekends may still be busy, but we go through the week.

OMG! I just switched ours on 10/24 from 2pm to 9:30am!! Now my BIL can ride before he has to leave!

With that kind of availability, I wonder what's going on??? I have noticed overall wait times for FOP have majorly come down recently (compared to a month ago). Is it related to that?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter