Flights Booked Through Disney?

belle032

DIS Veteran
Good morning all!

DH & I are sailing on our 1st DCL to the British Isles this September :cool1:

I've always been very comfortable booking our flights for cruises and everything else, but it seems like a fair amount of people in our cruise FB group have let Disney book their flights, saying they've been getting a better price.

Does anyone have experience with Disney booked flights? I'm usually hesitant to give up control in planning our vacations, but this might be something to consider.

Thanks for any experiences/advice! Happy cruising!

For domestic flights I usually find great deals on my own but 2 years ago when I was doing the Transatlantic from Barcelona back to NYC I could not get flights under $1500 for a one way.....I tried for a few weeks then I just called DCL and they were able to get the flight I was looking for at $1500 pp one way for $800. I booked very late...only about six weeks before the cruise. Hope this helps. Best bet is to call and see what DCL can get you. If you are happy with the price book it...if not wait to see if a better price on your own.

MJ

We recently booked on Celebrity and priced flights through them and directly with Google Flights/Kayak. In some instances, the prices offered by the cruise line was better because they seem to maintain the regular price while the airline does price surging if the flight is more popular. In other instances, including the flights we chose, the price was way less directly with the airline (something like 500$ per person) since they had a sale at that moment.

The same can be true with booking rooms at the Hyatt in MCO with DCL. They usually offer the base price while the Hyatt will up the price based on popularity for your dates.

Call them and see.

We'll also be on this British Isles Cruise and I am having the same problems with flights being so expensive. I think I'll price it out with Disney and go from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter