Flight Of Passage wait time with fast pass

nicynot

Mouseketeer
I couldn't get a fastpass for my AK day, and found one for the third day of my three day trip. I'll be at Epcot in the morning of October 9th, and have a 7pm Star Wars dessert party. My last AK FP is FOP at 3:55-4:55. How long do you all think I'll be waiting in line? I was planning on using the express bus transportation, but the have cancelled it after I made these plans. Not sure on the quickest way over to HS from AK
:confused3

It is rare for any FP wait at any normally-operating attraction, including FOP, to take longer than 15-20 minutes. Arrive at the beginning of your window, and you should be fine for your dessert party. Park-to-park buses are usually adequate.

When we rode FoP using FP+, we waited maybe 10 minutes tops. The ride takes a little while...didn't time it exactly, but the FP+ queue was pretty quick

It was about 35-40 minutes from walking in to walking out. The wait to get in was about 20, then the long preshow, then the 2nd long preshow, then the ride.

Arrive at 345 or so. You will be allowed in shortly there after. Done by 420 or so. Hike to bus, take direct bus to DHS. You should be there no later than 530. Plenty of time..

Yeah. We had some issues with the scanning part pre show were they scan your body and then on the "bikes" we had some people have trouble getting strapped in. I would def try and give yourself 30 minutes total.

We actually had to wait about 30 minutes in the FP+ queue last week. Two of the chambers on our floor went down, those guests had to be unloaded, then sent to other rooms, and then we got to go through the process. We were on the lowest level, which is the Accessible floor, and that may have caused the longer delay, as one guest was not able to access another floor.

We waited about 30 min with a FP, but there was a glitch somewhere that increased the wait time. I think it would've been about half that if things had been running as normal. The standby was 240 minutes :scared1: We were joking 4 hours after we rode it, the people at the end of that line were finally getting in. It's a great ride, probably one of the best Disney has ever done. Of course that's my opinion...;)

For us it was about 40 minutes in and out both times. It could definitely be more efficient.

This is great! Thank you all. I won't be ubering, just making sure I should be good with regular Disney busses!

We actually had to wait about 30 minutes in the FP+ queue last week. Two of the chambers on our floor went down, those guests had to be unloaded, then sent to other rooms, and then we got to go through the process. We were on the lowest level, which is the Accessible floor, and that may have caused the longer delay, as one guest was not able to access another floor.
Haven't done the ride yet, I knew it wa alike soarin' in a sense but NEVER considered that there were the higher rows and then the lower rows!
I'm excited, l love the higher rows on soarin'!

We waited about 30 min with a FP, but there was a glitch somewhere that increased the wait time. I think it would've been about half that if things had been running as normal. The standby was 240 minutes :scared1: We were joking 4 hours after we rode it, the people at the end of that line were finally getting in. It's a great ride, probably one of the best Disney has ever done. Of course that's my opinion...;)
This is horrible that it is 100% true. You can get a lot done in 4 hours!! Geesh

Haven't done the ride yet, I knew it wa alike soarin' in a sense but NEVER considered that there were the higher rows and then the lower rows!
I'm excited, l love the higher rows on soarin'!
It's just that there are diff ride rooms on diff floors. I've ridden on the first and second floors and didn't notice any difference.

It's just that there are diff ride rooms on diff floors. I've ridden on the first and second floors and didn't notice any difference.

It was pretty impressive though, when you looked up and back from the bottom - seeing all those people! The glasses gave it a weird effect :)

It was pretty impressive though, when you looked up and back from the bottom - seeing all those people! The glasses gave it a weird effect :)
Embarrassed to say I never noticed any of that. Had no clue--all I know was that I was on Banshee number seven :rolleyes1 Next time I look up!

We were in the last room on the lowest level, so when the shield lifted I looked up and back. The glasses gave it all an odd curve, and some of it was reflected as well - don't know if my glasses were smudged, but it looked huge, even though there are only 9(?) rooms, right? I was also a bit anxious (had been really sick before, like ER room sick) and that may have colored my experience. But I was impressed.

Embarrassed to say I never noticed any of that. Had no clue--all I know was that I was on Banshee number seven :rolleyes1 Next time I look up!

Don't be embarrassed. I only noticed the rest of our group of 12 or 16 or whatever it was alongside. Did not look up or down either!

My FP trip took about 20 minutes total (completely missed a downpour while inside!) but I was a single rider which I think sped it up a bit for me.

We had 3 FoP FP during our Aug 7-17 trip. Once, our wait -- before the first pre-show room -- was 8 min, once closer to 15min, and another time a bit over 20min. Add on the 2 separate rooms then the ride itself.

If you use your FoP FP close to the beginning of your window, you should be fine unless there's a major problem with the ride or with Disney transportation. I'd personally plan on Uber/Lyft to get over to DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter