Flight from Bristol

Colindis

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, new poster here. I live in the south west and have found that tui fly from bristol so makes it very handy for me. However the price currently for my family is over £2000. Travelling 23rd April 2020. 2 adults 1 child and an under 2. But if I was to book for this April 2019 the price is just over £800! Do you think it's worth hanging on to see if the price drops nearer the time?

Hi
An example this year for a week early May is 279 pp now. Have to pay extra for cases. I have seen this for quite a few years but not sure on April. Is it around Easter holidays?

Looks like it’s 11 days after Easter, so likely U.K. kids back at school. But if you are looking at Tui for flight only they very often are relatively expensive early on. Whilst they’ll sell you just a flight their primary objective is to sell you a package holiday.

When it gets nearer to the actual time if they’ve still got seats left they will often slash the price as it’s better to fill a seat than fly the plane with empty seats.

Ok thanks for the advice. I am only looking for a flight and as Bristol is local to me I would be happy to pay slightly more than say from Gatwick. When I checked About a week ago for this April it was around 280pp. Next year it's 700pp. Easter is the 12th April so it's not around that date. Think I shall wait it out and see what happens

I have seen it reduced right down for flying around first week of May. Now for this year is 289. If you are prepared to go from London as a back up might be worth waiting. London is such a hassle. I would have done bristol but needed 8 nights so now working out how get to London

I have seen it reduced right down for flying around first week of May. Now for this year is 289. If you are prepared to go from London as a back up might be worth waiting. London is such a hassle. I would have done bristol but needed 8 nights so now working out how get to London

Not sure where you live but we're in the West Country and we get the train to Gatwick - so easy, just change at Reading.

Not sure where you live but we're in the West Country and we get the train to Gatwick - so easy, just change at Reading.
I've flown from Gatwick before. Wasn't so bad but the cost of getting there and the trip back makes it hard work. We stayed in a hotel over night before the flight out and parked in the long stay. All additional cost so even if the flights are more its still worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter