Flash Sale on the French Site from 10 - french time

:faint::faint: what???? sacrilege!

yep her exact words i nearly choked on my coffee when she said it. Had to tell her about our surprise march trip, she wasnt too impressed and ask could we not go somewhere we all wanted. I was so dissapointed when she said it!!! as i was so excited about the surprise. Dd2 doesnt know and dd1 is secretly thrilled to have one over her:rotfl: She fine about it and is helping me plan. She was never a hugh disney fan tho she luved playhouse disney when she was little and she was crazy about toy story but that was about it. Dd2 loves anything disney so id imagine she will still want to visit but we want to see other places too.

i feel a right wally now, im 38 and im not "over disney".

i feel a right wally now, im 38 and im not "over disney".

There's no age limit for Disney so you just carry on as you are :goodvibes

I'm not a die hard fan, really don't like the characters but spend hours in the parks in a little happy bubble and I don't see it ending

I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c..... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January :yay: :yay: :yay:
It was only €

Now that's a result :thumbsup2

Lol agreed Elaine!! Blasphemy!

We have the same run of events with communion in may 14 but DD wants to stay at the DLH. God love whatever man gets Jemma with her high expectations!!
(Who am i trying to kid, Im delighted thats where she wants to stay, any excuse :) )
Im resolved to the fact its going to be something close to 1500 and Im bringing my Mam too to see all the magic so the saving will be more then worth it because my Mam is due a massive treat from us for being such a brilliant mam and nana.

I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c there..... and something went wrong... i accidently pressed some buttons... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January :yay: :yay: :yay:
It was only €80 extra :woohoo:
I am thrilled. Bargain

thanks Carrie, waiting for march dates so hopefully will be a flash sale for then aswel and ill ring french no. then:thumbsup2

just had a look at january dates there some amazing prices for 3 nights.

Cheyenne for us E200
seqouia E300
new york E400!!!

:eek:
I've paid €569 for 2 nights, 3 days in the SL for 14- 16 Feb! and €81 on Expedia for room only in the Cheyenne for the 13th Feb.

:scared:

Jan is always going to be cheaper as there are no school holidays, the weather is (often) bad and lots of rides close for refurbs.

Feb you start getting half terms across Europe so they price everything higher as they have less pbs filling the rooms.

Wait and see a bit if there will be any offers coming along for Feb and then try and upgrade or add bits on :goodvibes

sorry for the double post, phone is acting up!!
We had ours booked thru expedia and cancelled it today to book HNY on this deal and expedia gave a full refund. You could try ringing the french number and add the 1st day and get a refund from expedia for the Cheyenne. Its well worth ringing to enquire re the price of adding that 1st day at SL

When I originally booked neither the Ch or SL were available for our entire stay so we ended up booking it this way.
I'm assuming they would still be unavailable?

I'm gonna hang on and see if there are any offers for our dates first then if it's cheaper I'll see what I can do. I'm a complete novice at this upgrading (as in my other post :scratchin) so I'll be needing you experts help :flower3:

Thanks guys :goodvibes

Lol agreed Elaine!! Blasphemy!

We have the same run of events with communion in may 14 but DD wants to stay at the DLH. God love whatever man gets Jemma with her high expectations!!
(Who am i trying to kid, Im delighted thats where she wants to stay, any excuse :) )
Im resolved to the fact its going to be something close to 1500 and Im bringing my Mam too to see all the magic so the saving will be more then worth it because my Mam is due a massive treat from us for being such a brilliant mam and nana.

I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c there..... and something went wrong... i accidently pressed some buttons... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January :yay: :yay: :yay:
It was only €80 extra :woohoo:
I am thrilled. Bargain

aw thats.brill!! realy great prices....

dd1 want to go mobile homing in italy for her communion trip!!! Seriously!!! does she.not know me lol!! Ill do a 4* hotel in italy no problem.

sorry Rosa I misread your post, I thought it said Jan. Fingers crossed for your dates.

Lol Daisey thats my kinda girl. We loved Italy and the weather was unbelievable this May, 27* most days :) and then theres the food. Heaven.

lol better then a tent in Killarney any day all the same!
What part are ye thinking of?

On another note, should I get a 2nd email to 100% confirm my booking? Or is the 1st email enough? I thought before Id gotten a 1st email as a booking advisory and a 2nd to confirm it. It doesnt help that the emails in french and my understanding is questionable at best!

I've only ever had one email each time I've booked or changed my booking with DLP.

I thought I would have gotten an email with an attachment I could print.. The attachment on previous booking contained t's&c's. I will run it thru google translate when I get to the library to be sure.

I thought I would have gotten an email with an attachment I could print.. The attachment on previous booking contained t's&c's. I will run it thru google translate when I get to the library to be sure.

yes, my one email always has an attachment I can print off, with the full details of what I've now booked.

Does anyone know where to find DLP contact phone number? I am a Canadian in the Netherlands and have read that it's best to call the French help desk to try to upgrade reservation (we want to take advantage of the French sale and add another day). I'm looking for the right phone number to call. Thank you!

Nearly went ahead and booked a few days in January with such a fab price.............but then I saw the ride closures:eek:
No wonder its so cheap lol!

Does anyone know where to find DLP contact phone number? I am a Canadian in the Netherlands and have read that it's best to call the French help desk to try to upgrade reservation (we want to take advantage of the French sale and add another day). I'm looking for the right phone number to call. Thank you!

French number is +33 1 60 30 60 53 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter