Fitnessblender.com

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Does anyone here do the Fitness Blender videos? I discovered them almost a month ago off of the community board on My Fitness Pal. I absolutely LOVE them! I am a running failure so I was looking for something else to do to drop this baby weight. I do them 5 times a week and I am can definitely tell the difference in my body. I haven't gotten on the scale and refuse to because those numbers are such a demotivator for me!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else does them and if you have seen results?

The concept of circuit work for general body composition goals is proven and sound, so you've stumbled across a great form of exercise to achieve results. However the pace and the form gives me pause, I hope you scale the workouts accordingly and don't feel the need to keep up with the workouts as they are presented. Additionally, as you're fitness level increases and you are able to perform more exercises at a higher intensity, I would start to monitor form closer. For the time being though, keep kicking butt!

(I think form is just as important now as it would be later, but you've found something that works for you and I suggest keeping at it. As your fitness grows so to will your interest in exercise knowledge!)

Oh most certainly I scale them! You have to. I have a bunch of their videos saved under my favorites on their site from HIIT to Low impact from 10 minutes to 45 minutes. Although I haven't dared the 45 minute one yet. thanks for the words of encouragement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter