Fitness Equipment

Yes, they are for those 18 and up, but they do have special times posted in the navigator's for teens... :)

There were just 2 half hour sessions on our 7 day for those under age 18, but ONLY if you went with the kids club, and BOTH were at 8:30pm, and we had late seating dining.
DS plays high school baseball and was very disappointed he could not keep up his workout routine on the ship.
I can't believe they don't have regular hours everyday for those under 18 on a family cruise ship. Heck, even the adults only clubs are open to those under 18 until 9 pm.

I wish the fitness area had more extended hours. I like to work out very early in the morning....so it doesn't interrupt the rest of the day...so I wish the gym was open a lot earlier in the morning...
:thewave:

Do they offer any classes? I take yoga and would love to take a yoga class on board.

My Grandaughter goes to the gym 20hrs a week for gymnastics she has to workout or she will be flipping all over the pool .Help :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping2:

Babs417 said:
My Grandaughter goes to the gym 20hrs a week for gymnastics she has to workout or she will be flipping all over the pool .Help :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping2:

Well warn her in advance that she can't use the equipment since she is not 18 so she can be prepared for it. She can jog around one of the decks, or play basketball up on court...other than that I can't think of anyplace else she could work out. She can't even swim since the pools are to small and way to crowded to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter