Fitness Centers Use by DVC members at WL not VWL

MattIL

Mouseketeer
My wife and I just joined the DVC this summer. A family reunion had already been planned and booked for the Wilderness Lodge. My question is if I may use the VWL fitness center by showing my DVC membership card. The DVC website seems to indicate that I may, however I thought I had read otherwise on a post a month or so ago.

As a family who has just joined the information provided by the people at this site was a great help for our decsion making. Thank you and we look forward to many great experiences and memories in the future.

The fitness center is located right in VWL on the first floor, left side as you walk in the front door, and is open to all members. It really is lovely, so nice and cool on hot summer days. Enjoy!

Used the VWL fitness center last week.
The fitness center will admit you free if you show your room key with 'DVC Member' on it. It is a nice place to workout.

The center has to the best of my memory:
Life Fitness treadmills.
Lifecycles
Stairstep machines
Complete set of Cybex machines
Free weights and benches

ralphd:D :D :D :D

hi: i believe you have to be staying on your points- with the room key stating dvc member. we were staying at bwv once and had given our "dvc villa" to my brother's family and paid cash for our room and had to pay for the fitness facilities because we weren't staying on points. it was a minimal fee- like $40 for the family for the week.

Thanks, wdwnut, I wasn't aware that cash customers had to pay cash for the fitness center. That's just one more reason why it's good to own DVC!:p

Non-DVC members can join for the day or join for the length of their stay. The fees are posted, but I don't remember the amounts.
Don't know if you can get in by showing the DVC Member card.

ralphd:) :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!