Fitness Center Age Change

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
1DE8EE47-770B-44BC-9DEA-A74D50267DEA.jpeg Someone on FB posted a screenshot of fitness center policies and I pulled this one to double check. I thought it has always been adult only!

It was absolutely adult only this summer. In fact, DD said they kept looking at her funny and asking for her room number because they didn't think she was 18 yet. (She was 21, so it didn't matter to her.) Yes, this is a clear change in policy.

ETA - the above was on the Magic in late August, 2018.

Last edited:
Wow - that works great for us, as my older daughter and younger daughter (about to be 14) like working out together! Thanks for the info.!

I think this is great! I don't have a 14 year old (yet) but my daughter loves working out with me and when she's a few years older, she will be delighted to be able to accompany me.

This is a welcome change. Our son is 18 now but always had to wait to go in late when it was open to teens (during the club time) and it was never good times.
Thanks for posting!

I'm thrilled with this! Last summer my college bound daughter (still 17 but so close to 18) couldn't use the fitness center. It was a pain because she plays a sport in college and needed to follow the coaches training plans. This summer on our cruise we might all be able to enjoy the fitness center as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter