Fit2Run at Disney Springs now closed

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator

Can't get any last minute running gear there now.

IamTrike

DIS Veteran
Wow that's kind of a bummer. Much to my family's chagrin I liked to drop in their on vacation. I always found myself wishing they carried RunDisney or more themed merchandise. If they had done there own version of Disney stuff like raw threads I would have probably bought a lot more from them.

• sky13

DIS Veteran
    Oh that's depressing! I have a soft spot for the Fit2Run at Disney Springs as they were the ones who convinced me to try the shoe brand/make and type of socks that I've now been running in for over two years. And it was a great place to stock up on gear too...

I did pop into the Fit2Run at Mall at Millenia when I was there a couple of weeks ago and it's maybe 1/2 to 1/3 the size of the one that was at Disney Springs...

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
    I always found myself wishing they carried RunDisney or more themed merchandise. If they had done there own version of Disney stuff like raw threads I would have probably bought a lot more from them.
    I’d they'd done those things maybe they wouldn't have closed.

I’ve stood in there upwards of 15 minutes trying to get anyone to notice me and it was unsuccessful. I’ve gone in several times and never was able to buy anything.

ErinC

DIS Veteran
    I've bought both my pairs of running shoes there. I loved the service and being able to try out the shoes on the treadmill. I'm sad they are closing.

LSUfan4444

DIS Veteran
    I got a pair of Nike Next % there on release day and was able to use my AP discount. Gonna miss walking in there and at least looking around.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM