Fishing Excursion question

got2sammies

DIS Veteran
Hello,
We booked at fishing excursion from the fort at 7am. The cast member told me the boat will supply drinks and snack but I forgot about asking about a toilet... Does the pontoon boats have one? If not, if nature call what do you do?

I am wondering the same. I want to book an excursion for my DH, but I have bladder issues. I would love to provide this oport unity for him but I don’t want to hold him back.

I'm pretty sure they do not have any type of facilities. I haven't been on a fishing trip, but did do a fire works cruise on the same boats. No bathroom, but no one needed to go to the bathroom. I would imagine they went to the nearest dock to let you use the facilities at that resort.

j

Teamubr is right, the guide will take you to the closest resort and dock the boat so you can go to the closest restroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!