Fisher Price "FP3" ??

MNFootballMommy

When did MY era become a dress up day?
Anyone have this? It is an MP3 player for little ones. I won one on Ebay, but was wondering if anyone had any comments, hints or warnings about it?:confused3

Thanks!:goodvibes

We have one for our 5 yo and we (child & mom) love it!! Love love love it.
The best part is the volume only goes so loud so he can't blast his ears (actually the loudest volume setting could be too quiet for some kids in noisy place.) Not an issue for ds as he's very sensitive to sound.

It also has a breakaway neck cord, which is a nice feature. Ours has been dropped many times and so far so good. We like it soo much I'm thinking of getting one for the 2 yo for the trip. (Both our little ones have some special needs and it would be a good distraction in the crowds.)

my ds3 got one for his 3rd birthday and he loves it! he also got the speakers for Christmas, which works out great because then both kids can listen to it together...

my sister got it for him and loaded up all the songs, but from what i understand it was pretty easy...

anyway, i'd like to get one for our dd for her 2nd birthday, because she likes her brother's so much...

so, i guess you could say i would recommend it!

We have had ours for over a year. I had trouble in the beginnning where the player would shut off for no apparent reason, but one phone call to Fisher Price and they sent a replacement (it was under warranty). If you have any trouble with it, you can call and the Tech support may be able to help. My daughter LOVES hers. I have it loaded with all different songs and books on tape/CD. She falls asleep listening to it. I would recommend getting the Energizer Lithium AAA batteries (the ones made for digital media), they seem to last longer than a regular AAA battery. Hope that helps!

my dd 4 and dd 2 both have one and love them, and let me tell you they are very durable. My ds 1 has gotten a hold of them and dropped them on the ground stepped on them and who knows what else and they don't even have a scratch on them.

DD 4 has one for a year and she really likes it. Recently, somehow she got the headphone cover pulled off, but on the web site I can order new ones.

Thanks for all the info!

I was a bit concerned that Fisher-Price no longer sold it on their website. Of course, my first thought was that it was either a piece of garbage (thus not selling) or that they were coming out with a newer/better model. Unfortunately, we have several plane trips this summer and I didn't want to take the chance of not having one at all.

Thanks again!:goodvibes

We have one and love it as well. We are also on our second set of headphones but that isn't Fisher Price's issue, that would be my DD who can break anything and everything, she hasn't managed to hurt the player yet.

We just got the little boombox set of speakers for it, you just plug the player in it, DD hasn't ever had to have me teach her anything about it, she was able to use it right out of the box.

Love that I can put our own music on it, love that I can put an SD card in it, I also love that I can go to the website and get more stories and songs there. The only thing I wish I could get more of is the little icons for the songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter