First week of June

Hopingforpixiedust

Mouseketeer
Hi! We’re thinking about planning a trip the first few days of June. Should I expect scorching hot weather? Trying to prepare myself for the heat, crowds, and masks. Thanks! I know it will be hot, but just how hot? 🔥

We went the first week of June in 2019, and while
Not August hot it was still boiling. The humidity is what gets you. I’ve heard disposable masks help as they’re lighter. I intend to pack both as DD and DH actually prefer them to begin with.

that said we leave May 30th for another week. I’ll still take it over August heat.

keep in mind too the opening of the velocicoaster the first full week of June is going to draw all kinds of crowds.

We're going second week of June. Hitting Universal/Islands of Adventure June 8th and 9th.

I believe the new coaster opens June 10th but not sure if they'll do a soft opening in the days prior to that. Anyone know?

We're going second week of June. Hitting Universal/Islands of Adventure June 8th and 9th.

I believe the new coaster opens June 10th but not sure if they'll do a soft opening in the days prior to that. Anyone know?
I don't know, but I can tell you that the coaster is done and they were running the coaster empty in trials while we were there this past weekend. It looks like a lot of fun!

We were there in 2019 when they opened Hagrids. There was no soft opening for that, but there were also still issues with it when they opened. I'd be curious what the history is on new attractions and soft openings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter