First week of Jan trip

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by twins09, Sep 15, 2018.

1. twins09

twins09 Earning My Ears

I am planning a trip from Dec 31- to Jan 6. Our main objective is to experience Christmas. Holiday decorations still up? Christmas ride overlays? Christmas parades? Are characters still dressed up for Christmas? Will Fantasmic only be on weekends? We definitely want to see this show, so I want to plan my days around it.

2. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

3. twins09

twins09 Earning My Ears

I have researched the thread and scoured the internet. It seems clear that festivities run until the 6th. However, I have come across some things like hotels take down decorations and Santa is no longer available after the 24th of December so it left me wondering if EVERYTHING is available until the 6th. I am pretty clear that the parades, holiday overlays and decorations are still up but I am hoping the characters will still be dressed in holiday outfits. Does anyone know if this is true?

4. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

Have you asked your questions in that thread? Questions there are more holiday specific and posters there may have more specific answers. You can also try contacting (email or phone) the on site hotels to ask how long Santa will be in their lobbies and how long their decorations will stay up.