First Wdw Resort Stay

WE-R-GOOFY

NEVER TOO OLD FOR WDW
My wife and i will be staying at the GF from april 15-21. Our first stay there and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or can tell us about the food, service and so on. We will appreciate any help u can give us. Do you get a refrigerator in your room and do u get turn down service. Or must u ask for it.

WE-R-GOOFY

You get both, no need to ask. I would make reservations for Narcossee during the water parade & fireworks and experience high tea. One of the prettiest most romantic places for a cocktail in the evening is Mitzner's Lounge on the second floor especially when the orchestra is playing. Citrico's is nice for dinner but not one of our favorites, I would take the monorail & go to CG.

V&A's is a dining event that you might want to look into to. The GF1 is an unforgetable way to experience Wishes....
Service for the most part is exceptional...make sure you take your photo with Richard outside the resort!:wizard:

One suggestion, be a kid. This is your opportunity to escape the reality of life if for only 6 days, that's largely why we go, we don't have kids but have as much fun if not more so. We don't read a single newspaper and don't watch any real t.v. while there, we just need to forget it all for a few days. Have a great time.

One suggestion, be a kid. This is your opportunity to escape the reality of life if for only 6 days, that's largely why we go, we don't have kids but have as much fun if not more so. We don't read a single newspaper and don't watch any real t.v. while there, we just need to forget it all for a few days. Have a great time.

So true! Do you know that is the ONE THING I hate about staying concierge level? When you go to the lounge for breakfast, they have the news on the TV. And I don't want to see the news! But since others are watching it, I'd never ask for it to be shut off! LOL!

To the OP, I'll second the advice about having dinner at Narcoossee's. Very nice spot for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter