First Trip!

disneyjes

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm Jessica and I've been a lover of Disney since I was little. It was always my dream to go to Disney but being a single mom, my mom just could never swing it.

I'm now married and we have an amazing 6 year old son and we have been trying very hard to make a Disney trip happen! We were supposed to go this past October but due to my health going down hill and the money just not being there, we had to cancel it.

I've been diagnosed with Celiac Disease for about 3 months right now and on the path of healing. I was telling my husband how wonderful our son is with how I always have to cancel fun things we have planned and he never complains about it. I said he deserves a really nice surprise and we need to think about it. And then he said...and I quote "You both do. You've been through the ringer with your health and kiddo has been awesome. So I'm taking you both to Disney and don't you dare start talking about money."

He had this all planned out for awhile now but I ruined his surprise LOL! We're going April 2013 so short-term planning trip and our in laws are going with us! They've been to Disney 6 years ago and are really excited to see our son experience it for the first time as well!

I'm super OCD and now with having Celiac (as well as allergies to dairy and soy) I will be even more OCD with my planning. We're thinking 6 days plus a day for Harry Potter (That was the must do by the MIL and I agree being the HP fanatic I am!). So much planning to do!

Anyways, wanted to say hello! Would love to meet some fellow Disney lovers out there since other than my husband I don't know anyone who is such a Disney fan!

<3

hope you have a fantastic time.

checkout the disability boards to assist with your planning.:banana:

I am glad you are going to be able to make the trip. I am jealous, but I'm even more excited for you. Please let us know how things go on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter