First trip to DLP** Cheapest 2 day tickets?

ghoweywilson

Earning My Ears
My fiancé and I will be doing our first trip to DLP this May, being so used to the ticketing at WDW, the DLP ones are confusing to me. There seems to be so many options depending on whether you book the exact day you're going, I found one site that said it was cheaper to buy 1 day passes separately.... There are so many websites other than the DLP one that you can buy tickets from as well. Ah!

We are staying in Paris and plan on taking the metro there in the mornings and evenings. We are planning on doing 2 days, 1 park per day. Anyone have any insight or want to share their experiences/ opinions on what tickets they used and where they bought them? (Through Disney or other sites)

Really any recommendations are appreciated!

Last edited:
What's on the website?

They offer special deals on there that you can't get at the gate. My ticket was a two parks for the price of one special- but it was January and that's probably why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter