First trip to Disney!

kelconic

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are taking our 3 kids (11,9,7) this December. He went twice as a kid but I have never been! I am ridiculously excited! The kids don't know yet:)

We are going for our first time in October with our 3 kids(11,9,3). I'm unbelievably excited too!

I hope you all have fun. The first time I remember going to Disney World was when I was 4 years old and I remember going on it's a small world.

Yeah!! :woohoo: Congrats! The DIS is an awesome place to gather lots of valuable info for us first-timers!!

December is a great time. All the Christmas decorations and special shows. And if you go before the 25th, the crowds aren't bad at all. Have done that particular timeframe twice and had a blast both times. The first time started off rough, since a blizzard hit the North east and we got down there late, but all the vacationers from this part of the country had tales to tell each other where ever we met. Good luck.

My partner never wanted to go but two years ago I convinced her to give it a go and we're going again this year! Its my 8th visit and I can't wait to book again in another few years!:cheer2:
have a fabulous time

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards kelconic :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter