First Trip to Disney World and It's solo!!!

kevin4

Earning My Ears
This is my first trip ever going to Disney World. I am going to stay at the Dolphin and Swan Hotel. August 25-September 1. Opening Weekend for Star Wars GALAXY. Looking for fun people to hang out with! And any advice on what things I should do....

This is my first trip ever going to Disney World. I am going to stay at the Dolphin and Swan Hotel. August 25-September 1. Opening Weekend for Star Wars GALAXY. Looking for fun people to hang out with! And any advice on what things I should do....

Definitely take time for food and wine at Epcot as well. I will be there August 24-September 3 for Food & Wine and Galaxy's Edge.

That's awesome, I am going to a conference but my dates for that is not too many days. As far as the Star Wars Do you know if you get a free entrance for staying at one of the hotels?

I'll be there September 4-9th :) Solo as well! Enjoy riding and eating whatever you want! Since you're by yourself, take some time to just sit and take everything in.

That's awesome, I am going to a conference but my dates for that is not too many days. As far as the Star Wars Do you know if you get a free entrance for staying at one of the hotels?

As far as I am aware, they aren't doing a reservation system like Disneyland is, but are rather opening Hollywood Studios earlier, at 6AM. I know as of September 1 it will be Extra Magic Hours(EMH) only for the 6AM entrance, but prior to that will be opening at 6AM to the general public.

I would guess there will be people 'camping out' at the entrance the night be for opening day if they still let you. I was there one time years again for a Super Soap weekend and people were in line the night before.

I would guess there will be people 'camping out' at the entrance the night be for opening day if they still let you. I was there one time years again for a Super Soap weekend and people were in line the night before.

I doubt Disney would let that many people just camp out the night before. It would become a major liability and security issue for them with something this big.

I'll be there September 4-9th :) Solo as well! Enjoy riding and eating whatever you want! Since you're by yourself, take some time to just sit and take everything in.
That is super cool! Yea I’m still thinking of everything I know there are so many secret things to do, since I study marine biology I discovered they do research at Disney World with dolphins in which you can swim with. I want to check that out. But mainly for me since I’m a very social person I love meeting new friends and connection. Especially that I’m coming from San Diego across the country. Are there any secrets of Disney world you know that very little people know?

I doubt Disney would let that many people just camp out the night before. It would become a major liability and security issue for them with something this big.
I’d agree with that I will definitely call Disney my hotel and double check how it will work I do know I get extra hours for each parks but I’m not sure about the Star Wars stuff I have to double check

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter