First timer-if you had to pick 1, what is your favorite TS & CS restaurant

airforcemomof2

Mouseketeer
Hello! :)
I am frantically planning our vacation which will take place 25 Aug - 2 Sep 10. We are staying at CBR and will have DDP. Cast members are myself, Cathy (will celebrate my birthday on 1 Sep, so want to eat in a fabulous restaurant), DH James and our 3 kiddos. My two oldest are very cultured and are not picky eaters AT ALL! They love sushi, steak, fish, exotic dishes, ect...So I am not worried about them not having anything to eat. In fact, sometimes they eat things that even I won't try. There is SO MUCH information on here that it's hard not to get overwhelmed. I know this has been asked a million times, but for me (pretty please!!) would you let me know what your 1 favorite TS and CS restaurant is and why? I would be forever grateful. So far I have made ressies at Chef Mickeys our first night here, Crystal Palace for dinner, Boma for dinner, and Garden Grill for lunch. I have no problem cancelling ressies, but I feel I am running out of time and want to make the right decisions! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :grouphug:

Here some other good ones
MK- Tony's great food or The Castle good food + it's a castle (cool)
DHS- Prime Time -good food & great fun a must do every trip
Epcot- Tutto- great food, Teppen Edo- good food & fun, Coral Reef- good food and an awesome Aquarium .
HDDR- Great Show good food & fun.

You can't tell me to pick just 1! :eek:
MK - LTT/I love the old fashioned atmosphere
Columbia Harbour House/yummy fish and chips
Epcot - Coral Reef/great staff and food and atomosphere
Electric Umbrella/the best cheeseburger ever
DHS - 50's/fun...and good food
Catalina Eddie's/love the Italian sandwich
AK - Yak & Yeti/theming goes along with AK
Pizzafari/yummy pizza
DTD - Planet Hollywood/loud but DD loves it...ok I love it too

Marakeesh!!! Incredible food, incredible atmosphere! A close second would be Boma.

TS...Yak and Yeti at AK....servings are large so you could order a couple things and share

"So many great resturaunts, so little time!" That's the way we feel about the resturaunts in WDW. My first thoughts are CS-Tangeriene Cafe, TS-Liberty Tree Tavern's lunch.

O'Hana for TS & Sunshine Seasons in Epcot for QS - just so much variety. The best food we ate was at LTT in MK but it's no longer a character meal.

Hmmm...if I had to choose, Crystal Palace breakfast for TS & Peco Bills for TS. We had this awesome chicken dinner there, yummy!

Since you're on the DDP, I will tell you my favorite 1 TS credit place - Sanaa at Kidani Village! If you're adventerous eaters, then you'll probably really like it.

For a CS, you can't beat Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion at Epcot.

All time favorite restaurant ever, in the world (WDW and everywhere!) is....
BOMA (TS)--interesting, different, excellent--the soup is fantastic!

MK--(TS) Crystal Palace--love, love, love the food
EP--(CS) Sunshine Seasons--lots of great choices

Favorite TS is California Grill book in time to see wishes the view is wonderful.
CS pepper market has the best variety of food choices as a cs meal
have a great trip

Table service: Boma, but since you're going there already, I'll add a vote for Kona Cafe.

Counter service: Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom.

Went there with 4 Adults/4kiddos (5,5,3,3). Had a great time! Kids loved the food, so did we. Great choices, wonderful variety!

CS- Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD Marketplace. My family loves this place. Food is great and it is a step above your typical CS meal.

TS- Crystal Palace lunch. Great food and the character interaction is very good.

Hummmm...this is tough.

MK - CS - Columbia Harbor House.
DTD - CS - Earl of Sandwich
DHS -CS - Rosie's All American
Epcot - CS - Electric Umbella

MK - TS - Crystal Palace - never had breakfast there; just lunch and dinner
MK - TS - Liberty Tree Tavern
MK - TS - Plaza Restaurant (nice light meals. Best Turkey Club!!)
Poly - TS - Kona Cafe

Saratoga Springs Resort - TS - The Turf Club
Boardwalk - TS - ESPN
Boardwalk - TS - Big River Grill and Brewery (they brew their own beers there)

I could go on forever! Have fun planning!!! :thumbsup2

Since your kids are adventurous eaters:

TS:
Marrakesh in Epcot
Chefs de France in Epcot
California Grill (it's a bit of a splurge, but it's great and the food is outta this world.)
Yak and Yeti in AK

CS:
Columbia Harbour House in MK
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot
Flame Tree Barbecue in AK
Harry Ramsden's Fish and chips in the UK in Epcot

Favorite TS= LeCellier for filet/w mushroom risotto
TS= Ohana's strictly for the bread pudding

Favorite CS=My choice and DH's, Wolfgang Puck Express@ DTD. absolutely the best tasting food for your money.
CS= Cosmic Rays and Toy Story Pizza Plantet, my kids choice.

Table service: Boma, but since you're going there already, I'll add a vote for Kona Cafe.

Counter service: Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom.

I will second Jared's comments about Kona Cafe and Columbia Harbor House. Those were my choices if I had to suggest 1 TS and 1 CS credit each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter