First Timer - Do Premiere Hotels come with Universal Express for each person staying in the room?

cpc430

Mouseketeer
Hello, planning our first trip to Universal Orlando and looking into hotels. Saw that Premiere Hotels come with Universal Express Unlimited. Is that for every person in my room or just one person? We have two adults and two teens (staying in one room). It seems like a really great deal if it includes the four of us. Tried reading the terms but it didn't mention that.

Thank you!

Hello, planning our first trip to Universal Orlando and looking into hotels. Saw that Premiere Hotels come with Universal Express Unlimited. Is that for every person in my room or just one person? We have two adults and two teens (staying in one room). It seems like a really great deal if it includes the four of us. Tried reading the terms but it didn't mention that.

Thank you!

Yes.

Each person registered in the room will be issued with a room key that doubles as your EP.

It has each persons name and length of stay dates stamped on it. You use that at each EP ride and they use facial recognition on many of the EP rides.

I thought there were talking about costs as they listed the teens as adult ages

“Do they charged extra for the teens considered adult ages?”

Hopefully the poster will return and fill us in and we can help more

Thank you!

Everyone gets it- we are 2 adults and 3 kids and we each got a room key/express pass with our name on it. It is a great deal compared to buying express pass for all of us.

I’m the poster with the question about teens as adults... I am thinking the added fee for teens as adults in room is equal to the count for the Express Pass.
Thanks for being concerned and helpful.
I went ahead and booked HR for December already instead of waiting for a price drop since they announced price increase for Parking fees in parking structure. Ouch
But I think Universal is more fun than Disney for the holidays !

If we stay at one of the premier hotels for one night, is the express pass good for both check-in day, and check-out day?

And you can even check-in to the hotel before the parks open and your EP will work till park closing on your check-out day. So you can get 2 full days of EP with that one hotel night.

Note on check-in day, your room might not be ready for you until normal check-in time, but they will give each person staying in the room their room key which is your EP. They won't tell you the room # nor will it work until the room is ready, but the EP function will work just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter