first time

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
We stay at the desert inn and suites every year and absolutly love it, they do have a web site that displays their rates it is :www.anaheimdesertinnandsuites.com. We have csaa and usually pay $69 off season for a room and $99 for a parlor suite , the reason we stay here is because of those room and rates and the fact that it is right across the street from DL and there are alot of restaurants around it.
The ticket question on the other hand is really about how you feel, my brother and sil had there child with the same dilemma as you and they decided not to buy a ticket due to the fact that the child was 2 on the first day they were there, cheating I'm not sure, but then again I feel disney is cheating me for making me pay adult prices for a 10 yo. It's all about how you feel, I personally would feel the same way as you do, confused.
Enjoy your trip, there is nothing like going to disney and watching your childs face light up at all the magic.:p

Glad to hear good about this hotel. We are booked for four nights the last week of this month! ($54 a night -- standard!)

minnieandmickey, thanks for your thoughts on this hotel. I think I really want to stay here. I do have a question for you though...what is csaa? Is this some type of a discount? We were thinking about AAA or using the entertainment book for a discount at this hotel. Not sure what we're going to do yet. They haven't published their dates for when we want to go. Sometime around september they should. I think no matter what price we pay we'll have a great time. I really like the fact that they've got an indoor pool too. Don't know how warm it will be to swim outdoors in the first week of march!!

Thanks again

Actually this post was supposed to be a reply on another one, I'm still getting used to these boards I guess, anyways CSAA is AAA here in CA and you do get some discounts with these services

Thanks again minnieandmickey. I think it was my post that you were replying to. :D But if not, this is exactly what my post was about. ;) Don't worry about the boards .....you'll get the hang of it. :cool: And if you ever need any advice, everyone here will be more than happy to help ya out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter