First Time WDW ADRs

MeowGoddes

Mouseketeer
Hiya! Hoping to get some input on empty dining slots for my Disney Wedding/Honeymoon trip in December. We got openings in all catagories, and would appreciate your expertise. Let me know if I am missing an awesome restaurant...no character dining for us.

Dinner
Spirit of Aloha show
Artist Point
Kona
MK dining (Tonys or Liberty or Plaza?)
California Grill
Le Cellier
Rose & Crown
Jiko
Fultons Crab House
Boma
Brown Derby
Flying Fish
Raglan Road

Lunch
Cosmic Rays
Pecos Bill
Kona
Grand Floridian Cafe
Earl of Sandwich
Sci-Fi
50's Prime Time
Wolfgang Puck
Beaches & Cream

Breakfast
Main Street Bakery
Captain Cooks
Kona
Mara
Boma

You've covered some of my favorites and more. (I'd also suggest Narcoosees, Bistro de Paris and V&A, esp. for a honeymoon, but you have so many other great places.) Regarding MK, since you do not want a character meal, I'd suggest Plaza and just keep it light and simple... pace yourself for the rest of your trip, make sure you go to Boma hungry, etc. Enjoy!

Love your ADR's and agree with previous poster--do Plaza Restaurant at Magic Kingdom--simple and easy--we love it and it is a must do for us each trip.

Happy Wedding/Honeymoon! :love:

I would add maybe Victoria and Alberts and Narcoosee's (sp)...

The Plaza would be a good place for a little (and hopefully quick) dinner during MVMCP.

Congratulations and have a wonderful Disneymoon! :cloud9:

Will Plaza be a good choice for dinner during MVMCP?

Thanks for the tips so far!

Anything in the MK is a good choice. We've done LTT before MVMCP and though we didn't enjoy our meal, we enjoyed the convenience of being in the park already. Have a great time!!

for dinner is a character meal. Based on the last sentence in your opening paragraph, this may not work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter