First time visit

Autobot

Earning My Ears
ok so my girlfriend and i are going to disney for two weeks in june this is her first time going to disney, ive been down like 4 time, :moped: and i have no clue what to show her. definatly could use some ideas. :bounce: :duck: :hyper: :scratchin

When my DF and I went down last Dec. he had never been there and we were only going to the parks for 3 days. Since it's going to be June, it'll be more crowded, but you can still get a lot done since you'll be there for 2 weeks. My advice is to take advantage of as many Early Entry/Late Evening/E-Ticket nights you can (if you're staying on property). This allows you to ride and see a lot more without the lines. Also, if you're staying on property, be sure to go home and nap mid-day. We were staying at his grandparents' place about an hour away, so we went from open to close. Let me tell you, by night 3 we were so wiped out we could barely walk! :)

There are so many things for you ad your g/f to do...especially since it will just be the two of you! Since she has never been before, I'm sure she will love it no matter what. Plus, if you are going to be there for two weeks...you could probabaly do everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter