First time poster: Suggested travel agents

dcamp

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am planning to take a 7 day cruise on Feb 21, 2009 with my family.
It sounds like there is a lot of different options for types of rooms/locations of rooms, etc..

Can someone recommend a travel agent that has a good knowledge of the different options/best areas on the ship.

Thank you, dcamp

Hi, I am planning to take a 7 day cruise on Feb 21, 2009 with my family.
It sounds like there is a lot of different options for types of rooms/locations of rooms, etc..

Can someone recommend a travel agent that has a good knowledge of the different options/best areas on the ship.

Thank you, dcamp

would click the banner at the top of the page and Use Dreams unlimited..
13 cruises we have not gone wrong! ok only 11 or so booked thru them.
;)
Dreams offers a shipboard credit, can be spent like cash onboard.
we use it to pay our tips..

Personally I use Michelle from MouseFanTravel/MEI-Travel. Cruisecompete.com is a website that might be a nice added bonus to get quotes from different TA's also.

Why I went with this TA? Another one blew it not once but twice big time. This TA gave me the lowest rate for my wishlist with relatively the highest OBC (no real benefit in getting $100,- more in OBC if the rate is also $100,- more or even higher). Which is all great but what sealed the deal was talking to my TA over the phone. It clicked and I knew; this is the person that can help me the way I want. So far it has proven to be the right decision, she's going above and beyond.

My advice would to get quotes from a number of TA's out there. There is no one out there that will 100% of the times be the cheapest, 100% of the time give you the best service etc. Poke around a bit to find out if the TA fits you personally, which in my book is also very important. After all; you trust them with your money and trip!

We found Judi at Travel Details, Inc. through Cruise Compare and love her. She is great. Everything is handled quite simply through e-mail. Have only had to talk with her once on the phone, the first trip, to let her know what we wanted. After that, she has done everything quickly, professionally and through e-mail.

I use Bev from Sunshine Travel. She is great. Very knowledgeable, great prices, great service, customer oriented. If you want her phone # just pm me. Booked 5 cruises from her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Personally I use Michelle from MouseFanTravel/MEI-Travel. Cruisecompete.com is a website that might be a nice added bonus to get quotes from different TA's also.

Why I went with this TA? Another one blew it not once but twice big time. This TA gave me the lowest rate for my wishlist with relatively the highest OBC (no real benefit in getting $100,- more in OBC if the rate is also $100,- more or even higher). Which is all great but what sealed the deal was talking to my TA over the phone. It clicked and I knew; this is the person that can help me the way I want. So far it has proven to be the right decision, she's going above and beyond.

My advice would to get quotes from a number of TA's out there. There is no one out there that will 100% of the times be the cheapest, 100% of the time give you the best service etc. Poke around a bit to find out if the TA fits you personally, which in my book is also very important. After all; you trust them with your money and trip!

Michelle from MouseFanTravel/MEI-Travel is who we've used for the past 2 bookings too!!! Very happy so far. We've also used All Seasons 3x. Echo the suggestion for cruise compete. Found Michelle there and have also used another agent from cruise compete for one booking.

I'd get a quote from Dreams Unlimited as well. I've never personally used them but appreciate them supporting the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter