First Time Making ADR's! And I did it!

Nuwanda9

Mouseketeer
I am 90 days out tomorrow--October 1st! Can I make ressies online after midnight? Is there a time frame? I am nervous about making the reservations! Help!

Welp, I did it! Can’t say it was easy or without a LOT of frustration! Some of that was on my part, tho, not Disney’s! I set my alarm for 2:30am so I could be all set up and logged in by 3:00 EST. Didn’t quite happen—my slow computer was still trying to log into the Disney site at 3:04!

I first tried for Le Cellier because that was the one ressie I really wanted! Couldn’t get it for NYE like I had hoped but I got one for a few days later. It was frustrating trying to plug in dates and times to be told it wasn’t available! Then the board would say that the site was down and check back later or call. But it let me still check dates and times so I just kept doing it. I had 5 of my 7 ressies made when my computer screen went black! I was freaking O.U.T.! Thinking my computer had died, etc! I can’t pay for repairs or a new computer—I had a Disney trip to pay for!! Then I realized that my battery had died! I didn’t think I’d be on the computer that long so I hadn’t plugged it in! I had been on the computer for over an hour!! I plugged it in and had to log in all over again! I was pulling hair out by now! Of course, I lost ALL my ressies!! I was able to get them all back except Kouzzina. No matter which day or time I tried I couldn’t get a reservation! That makes me sad!! I had a list of restaurants we want to try but ended up going with two ringers in the end—Chefs de France on 12/31 because I want to be at Epcot that day and don’t want to leave to eat. And then had to substitute something for Kouzzina so I picked Kona for breakfast. I guess I’ll keep checking but I don’t hold out much hope!

Here are my ressies—

12/30 – Raglan Road 9:00pm
12/31 –Les Chefs de France 6:30pm
1/1 – Grand Floridian Café 6:50pm
1/2-- Kona 9:10am
1/3—Sci Fi Café 5:45pm
1/4-Le Cellier 6:30pm
1/5—Chef Mickey 9:40am

At least they are done! Disney is the happiest place on earth but getting these reservations made be question that!! ;) I was back in bed by 5:20am!

We all have to learn with Disney on line ressies.

You were able to get most of what you wanted.

At the 45 day mark when final payments are due there can be enough cancellations that you may get the other two ressies you want. Keep checking.

I tried for a week to change one of mine and it did happen; so, don't give up. I looked religiously for that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter