First Time Cruiser...Best Transportation?

magicalvault

Earning My Ears
Hey folks, going on my first cruise this summer to celebrate my 40th. I know I can book transfers at $75 a head but that seems really ridiculous.

I have a group of 5(my family), 5 more and 4 more(ecv or wheelchair handicap access needed). What are my best options for a crew this size? We will be at the world for a few days before and coming back for a night before flying home. So the transportation will be from the Art of Animation to Port Canaveral and back.

Help!

Check out Happy Limo, we've been pleased with them. There is also a coupon for them on MouseSavers. And they will make a grocery stop for beer/wine.

We have used happy limo as well, many times. For the price that it cost me for round trip on the DCL cruise line for my family of 6, we can get a stretch limo with a stop at the Publix. They have picked us up at Disney Resorts, or MCO! It is the best for us!

Hey folks, going on my first cruise this summer to celebrate my 40th. I know I can book transfers at $75 a head but that seems really ridiculous.

I have a group of 5(my family), 5 more and 4 more(ecv or wheelchair handicap access needed). What are my best options for a crew this size? We will be at the world for a few days before and coming back for a night before flying home. So the transportation will be from the Art of Animation to Port Canaveral and back.

Help!

Are you saying that you need for your transportation to also transport 4 ECV’s?

I think you should go for ambulette service as they are the best transportation for handicapped or wheelchair bound people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter