First Time Cruiser...Best Transportation?

magicalvault

Earning My Ears
Hey folks, going on my first cruise this summer to celebrate my 40th. I know I can book transfers at $75 a head but that seems really ridiculous.

I have a group of 5(my family), 5 more and 4 more(ecv or wheelchair handicap access needed). What are my best options for a crew this size? We will be at the world for a few days before and coming back for a night before flying home. So the transportation will be from the Art of Animation to Port Canaveral and back.

Help!

kylaura

Mouseketeer
Check out Happy Limo, we've been pleased with them. There is also a coupon for them on MouseSavers. And they will make a grocery stop for beer/wine.

sunmoon620

Mouseketeer
We have used happy limo as well, many times. For the price that it cost me for round trip on the DCL cruise line for my family of 6, we can get a stretch limo with a stop at the Publix. They have picked us up at Disney Resorts, or MCO! It is the best for us!

• dcassetta

DIS Veteran
    Hey folks, going on my first cruise this summer to celebrate my 40th. I know I can book transfers at $75 a head but that seems really ridiculous.

I have a group of 5(my family), 5 more and 4 more(ecv or wheelchair handicap access needed). What are my best options for a crew this size? We will be at the world for a few days before and coming back for a night before flying home. So the transportation will be from the Art of Animation to Port Canaveral and back.

Help!
    Are you saying that you need for your transportation to also transport 4 ECV’s?

• Wahyd

Earning My Ears
    I think you should go for ambulette service as they are the best transportation for handicapped or wheelchair bound people.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES