First time cruise

limegreenloves

Earning My Ears
Hi all! This is my first time going on a cruise and I was wondering what all do we need at time of purchase?

You'll need names, addresses, birthdates, phone numbers, passport numbers and expiration dates, along with a major credit card.

This is our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited. We are going on the Fantasy. I want to do Palo one night but don't know to much about Remy. it know it is really expensive but we will be celabrating our 10 year anniversary!

Happy cruising to all of you! If you have questions, this is the board to find your answers.

WOW I can see you have cruised a lot. If I have any questions I am sure to post them here!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter