First time booking VGT

Sunshine1629

Disney Dreaming
We booked a last minute cruise on the dream for next week. VGT verandah with restrictions. I was under the impression that with this category I was guaranteed a verandah room, but we just received our room assignment and it is 9160 an oceanview room. I tried calling to ask, but of course can not get through. Is it normal to not get the type of room you booked? I guess I don't honestly understand the rules with the VGT rates.

Thanks for any help.

Yes, if you booked a VGT you should have a verandah room. Disney does have various GT rates IGT (Inside), OGT(Oceanview), and VGT (Verandah). Does your initial booking show VGT? If so, you will need to contact Disney to get this fixed. You might try the chat option if it is available.

the booking shows category : VGT stateroom : GTY description : Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!