First time at AS Movies

k_reile

Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!
My son and I will be staying at our first value this trip and at All Star Movies. I booked a standard room. What building close to transportation and the food courts should I request that are still standard buildings?
Thanks

A tip I got from these Boards was to request a room in the Mighty Ducks section of AS Movies. It was also my first time in a Value resort. At AS Movies, there's only two sections that aren't premium -- Mighty Ducks and Love Bug. I was given a nice Duck Pond pool view room in MD Building 2, no extra charge. Laundry was extremely close by. What I liked about Mighty Ducks was, it seemed very close to AS Music's Bus Stops and AS Music's Main Building Gift Shop and Food Court. So I could choose which Resort's Food Court to go to. I parked my car in the lot between the two resorts, and many times took the AS Music bus to and from the parks. All this convenience, and it was standard price for the room. Here's the maps below. Scroll down to the bottom of the maps to see how close the resorts are to each other, and how close Mighty Ducks is to AS Music Resort.

AS Movies Resort Map http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/allstarmovie.htm
AS Music Resort Map http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/allstarmusicmap.htm

Your best bet would be to word your request as "close to Animation Hall". There are rooms in different buildings that are the same distance away and ups the odds of you getting what you are looking for. If you request a building you could be put in the far end of that building, further away from the food court and bus stop, because the room assigner doesn't know why you wanted that building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter