First Reservations!!

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
We closed on a resale AKV on November 28th, were finally in the system and able to make a reservation today. Yippeee! We had 134 points to use by April, so our first choice was to stay in an AKV Value 1 Bedroom for 139 points, but that wasn't available, so we'll be going to OKW January 21-28th in a 1 BR. So happy this came through because we bought plane tickets a month ago during a good sale, before we even passed ROFR. I've never been to OKW, so it'll be neat to stay someplace new, and someplace I probably never would have chosen otherwise.

We also made a reservation for Sept 22-28th in an AKV Value 1 BR, the reservation lady was very excited that she was able to book the value room for me, so I'm glad we were able to get that too.

Looking forward to our first trip.

We are used to staying in Pop Century or renting All Star Vacation Homes, so we figured we would stay in the Value rooms at AKV as much as possible at first, because I'm sure as soon as we stay in one of the bigger rooms we will never want to go back to the value rooms, thus triggering a case of addonitis. Hopefully staying at an OKW 1 br before an AKV Value 1 BR won't trigger this.

:welcome: Home

Have a great time fighting off addonitis after seeing the OKW 1-bdr. They are the largest in all of the DVC resorts.

:welcome: Home

Have a great time fighting off addonitis after seeing the OKW 1-bdr. They are the largest in all of the DVC resorts.

Thanks com_op_2000. We'll see how it goes, but I guess a case of addonitis has got to be better than a case of dvc-desire-itis which is what we dealt with for 10 years.

thumbnailaspx.jpg

Welcome home! Congratulations! This is a huge step ip from Pop. I echo the previous emailer about addonitis! Good luck with it. I have never been successful in fighting it. :lmao:

It's only been a week since we booked the reservations, but time sure does seem to move so slow when waiting to go to Disney...
:bored:

And thanks everyone for the Welcome Home...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter