First RCL cruise Oasis of the Seas - where to start

Oasis of the Seas was the first cruise ship DW & I went on. Not just first Royal ship, first cruise. It was almost 10 years ago (2013), and there's a link to the trip report in my signature. I'm sure they've changed things since we sailed her, but if you want a report from a "first timer", you might want to read it.

We later took our kids on Freedom of the Seas (actually twice) and find that Freedom worked better for us. I will say, while Oasis is big with a lot of people, we didn't really notice the people except certain times (following a show and muster drill).

We're booked on Mariner of the Seas for July of 22 and interested in what she has to offer.

Thank you! I’ll take a look - be great to get first timers view, it’s been that long since we’ve cruised I feel a first timer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter