First PTR: The pack of 10 take the world again! FEB. 2010 *12/27: magical express*

So, my family has officially booked our magical express after much putting it off and laziness.
It's our first time using the service, as we don't stay at WDW resorts very often and didn't know enough about it to utilize it in the past.
My mom kept meaning to book it, but never got around to it until today.
We're very excited, because it will allow us to save money on transportation!
OK, so the plan is:
  1. We'll take the ME from MCO to our resort on 2/11!
  2. On 2/13, when it's time to switch resorts to our offsite, we'll get a rental car and use it for the rest of the trip.
Can't wait to find out what all the buzz is about with this service!
To anyone who's used the ME, I'd love to hear your experiences!

:goodvibes
leesh

P.S. sorry I haven't posted in a while! I'l try to be better about this!

ME is a good service mostly for the luggage showing up at the resort and not having to wait.

The cost saving from renting a car or hiring a towncar service is nice too. That is IF you don't mind using Disney transportation-busses, boats and the like. I personally don't mind, but I know some people like having a car available.

ME is a good service mostly for the luggage showing up at the resort and not having to wait.

The cost saving from renting a car or hiring a towncar service is nice too. That is IF you don't mind using Disney transportation-busses, boats and the like. I personally don't mind, but I know some people like having a car available.

We're excited to use the monorail from the Contemporary to get to MK!
And we've had no problems using WDW transportation in the past. It's actually been very convenient!
My parents know that I really want to plan a full vacation at a disney resort, but as long as we go in February (when we have our timeshare) it'll have to be offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter