First post

sjamom

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! It's very silly but I am so nervous about posting! I have been a longtime lurker and joined the boards after our last trip in August 2012 but haven't posted yet!

I am a 30 year old stay at home mom to three mostly lovely children(6,3,1). I love wandering around the different areas of the dis learning about new disney things and trying to plan future trips in my head!

Thanks for reading this (well hopefully someone reads this...) I would love to make some dis friends!

Hello everyone! It's very silly but I am so nervous about posting! I have been a longtime lurker and joined the boards after our last trip in August 2012 but haven't posted yet!

I am a 30 year old stay at home mom to three mostly lovely children(6,3,1). I love wandering around the different areas of the dis learning about new disney things and trying to plan future trips in my head!

Thanks for reading this (well hopefully someone reads this...) I would love to make some dis friends!

:welcome: to the DIS! No need to be nervous - we won't bite! :teeth: Glad you decided to stop lurking and join in!

Welcome from the shadows! I understand the feeling nervous about posting - since I'm pretty new to posting too and tend to be a lurker more. But it is hard to make friends that way. So welcome again!

Hi and Welcome! pixiedust:

I am also guilty of lurking. I used to participate more a few years back, but things got really busy for me and I just didn't have the time. For the past few months we have been planning a Disney trip and I started reading the boards more, but decided to register again so I could join in and share!

Welcome! Boy ur blessed with three young children!
I only have one he is 11 and I watch a toddler for a friend and that was the best thing I ever did, now I don't want another one anymore. I enjoy my freedom. I don;t post much either but love the site

I lurked for 3 years before I even joined...then I joined and waited 1 more year to post....:surfweb:

I have been to Disney a few times and always use these boards for great information. Thought it's time to join in:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter