First post

scotsgal56

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone:wave2: this is my first post.Will be my first trip to WDW in September and am really looking forward to it.Don't think there will be much work done around the house from now on:surfweb:

Welcome to the disboard. You will have lots of fun and meet a lot of nice folks here. :welcome: party: :welcome:

Have a disney day

pixiedust:

:rotfl: welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay! :rotfl: ohhhh.... and since being on here (day & night) nothing really does get done around the house! :) :lmao:

I was so excited before my first trip to WDW (this past Jan.), but once you're there, something takes over. The obessesion and excitement takes on a whole new form. From the time we left, I have been planning out next trip. I love Christmas and all the holidays, and we have a beach trip coming up in July, but I'm like," yeah, yeah, let's just get that over with so I can focus on Disney!"
And Disboards are just as addictive. I catch myself stopping in the middle of cleaning house or making lesson plans just to see if anyone has posted anything new. It's crazy!

I'm 35 years old and it has truely brought out the kid in me! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!!

Welcome! I'm going in September too. These boards are a great source of information. Have a great trip.

hiya Seonaid, yeah I'm on the DIBB with the same name (I'm not very imaginative lol ). I love looking at ppl's trippies..gives you a better idea of what ppl have already done, so you can decide what you could do too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!